Thursday 8 August 2013

A different perspective.

Today I was working for Hebridean Pursuits on the coastline running a coasteering session on the south shore of Mull. I spend alot of time in the marine environment just on or in the water line and it never ceases to amaze me just what an incredible place it is to view the landscape from. When introducing clients to the activity of coasteering this is highlighted by their enthusiasm and wonderment of a whole new experience. Jumping, swimming, scrambling, rock climbing, playing in waves, rock pooling all make up this heady mix. I would stick my neck out and say that no other outdoor activity brings together so many elements of adventure activity and environments like coasteering.  Hebridean Pursuits run guided sessions and skills training courses based out of Oban. The next skills training course is in Nov. November the 2nd and 3rd and is open to anyone keen on learning about this fabulous adventure activity.