Friday 17 May 2013

Feed back from Coasteering course on Raasay.

Today was day three and the participants SLSGB Coasteering safety and rescue award assessment. Well done to all. A battle of swimming and rescues was won! This award is not a push over and most of us are not super hero swimmers. Well done Gordon, Ali, Jack and Andy. A hard earned pass.

Thanks guys for your feed back.

Had an excellent 3 days on the BRAWA & SLSGB coasteering course on Raasay. Really opened my eyes up to the potential of coasteering and left me with the knowledge, confidence and skills to run fun, interesting and safe sessions.

Thanks Andy, I had a really great time.

Thanks for a fantastic course, greatly informative and excellently run. Really enjoyed it and I've come away with more than I could have expected. You're welcome back anytime Andy. Cheers.