Saturday 16 February 2013

Feed back from one of my students.


It is always lovely to hear we have made an impact whilst instructing, coaching and guiding  Thanks to Nicola for these kind words.

Hi Andy, I'd just like to say a massive thanks for everything you've instructed to me over the years, but mainly working on the mountain sports module through West Highland College, Badaguish was possibly the best experience and thank to you and Ben Wallace I enjoyed myself and learnt a lot. That's just one thing I'm grateful for, your leadership and instructing techniques are amazing and any other young person that gets to work with you should be very lucky. Its safe to say my thanks comes from everyone at UHI. See you at the end of course meal and also I look forward to working with you again. Nicola Fay xx